We welcome applicants who take the initiative and submit a speculative application.
We have full and part-time jobs.
Early Childhood Teachers required
Oxford House is a well-respected International British Education learning environment located in the heart of the 5th Settlement, New Cairo. Dedicated to providing quality education, interactive learning and memorable experiences. We are looking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team.
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Recent early childhood graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Develop and deliver curriculum founded on the Oxford House philosophies whilst following childcare regulations and Quality Standards
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning
- Develop strategies to guide positive children’s behaviour
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
- Observe and record children’s growth, development and behaviour using portfolios
- Manage co-Teacher and class nannies to ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Help develop teaching goals for Oxford House and its teachers
- Undertake administrative tasks as required
You will need:
- An approved early childhood teaching qualification, preferably a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood).
- Experience working in a childcare setting
- Fantastic organisational and teamwork skills
- Sound written English and verbal communication skills
Oxford House prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development, flexible work arrangements and opportunities to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.