Skip to main content
Child Health

My child has toothache what should I do?

If your child is experiencing toothache, it is best to schedule an appointment with a dentist as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can try to alleviate the pain by having your child rinse their mouth with warm salt water and apply a cold compress to the affected area. You can also give your child over-the-counter pain medication, such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen, as directed on the packaging. It is important to note that these measures are for temporary relief and a dentist visit is necessary for proper diagnosis and treatment.