Skip to main content
Marriage and Divorce

My ex-husband doesn’t want to pay child support?

If your ex-husband is refusing to pay child support, you should contact a lawyer or the appropriate government agency in your area that deals with child support enforcement. They can help you understand your legal options and assist you in enforcing the child support order. It’s important to understand that child support payments are intended to help provide for the care and well-being of the child, and failure to pay can have serious legal consequences.