Skip to main content
Marriage and Divorce

My ex-husband is turning our children against me?

It can be difficult to navigate a relationship with an ex-spouse, especially when children are involved. If you believe that your ex-husband is turning your children against you, it is important to address the situation as soon as possible. One way to do this is to have an open and honest conversation with your ex-husband about your concerns. You can also consider seeking the help of a therapist or counselor who can provide guidance and support for both you and your children during this difficult time. Additionally, you can also consider seeking legal advice from a family lawyer. It is important to prioritize the well-being and best interests of your children in any action you take.