Skip to main content
Marriage and Divorce

The child support that my ex-husband pays is not enough?

If you believe that the child support that your ex-husband pays is not enough to cover the expenses for your child, you may want to consider speaking with family, a family law attorney or contacting your child support enforcement agency. They can help you review the current child support order and determine if it should be modified to better meet your child’s needs. Additionally, they can also help you navigate the process of requesting a modification of the order. It’s important to keep in mind that every place has different laws and guidelines for determining child support, so it’s best to consult with a local expert for advice specific to your situation.